The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
A scientist, bioengineer, Leukemia survivor and iuno founder, Dr. Anu Thubagere joins Amber Shaw on her podcast to talk about iuno.
If you are like Amber, you might have tried all the skincare products and treatments that promise even and glowy skin. However, when you keep trying new things that promise everyone, including people with different skin types than you, that they will address your skin needs, it’s hard to land on a product that with really work for you.
- Why iuno works, what is in it, and what it is designed to do
- How iuno differs from Intense Pulsed Light Therapy (IPL Treatment)
- How does iuno fit into clean beauty?
- How lifestyle changes affect your skin and when you need different products
- The skincare issues iuno targets
- The impact that being diagnosed with Leukemia had on Dr. Thubagere’s research and development of the technology
- Creating a product that allows women to decompress at the end of the day and that works on their skin while they sleep
- What Dr. Thubagere recommends for skincare in the morning
- Thubagere’s home, life, and work routines
- Amber’s free intermittent fasting guide: ambershaw.com/fasting
- Get your own Serenity gummies and discover more CURED Nutrition products at: curednutrition.com and use code AMBER10 for 10% off
“They were looking at how leukemia was manifesting … The doctors were basically looking at all these different symptoms but didn’t really look at the root cause.” – Dr. Thubagere
“We’ve paid extra attention because we think science is sexy. I think science can be super sexy, so our product is walking that line between being sciency, having high efficacy, but the user experience … has been at the forefront of product development for us.” – Dr. Thubagere
“I think it’s so important to take that step back and decompress and not be so reactive to everything.” – Dr. Thubagere
Connect with Dr. Anu Thubagere and learn more about iuno:
LinkedIn: Dr. Anu Thubagere
Connect with Amber